Online Inquiry / Ordering Information
The DAN Asia-Pacific (DAN AP) On-line Product Pages present you with a variety of diving and safety related products.
To place an inquiry/order from the DAN AP Product Range you are not required to be a DAN Member. However, you will be missing out on the reduced pricing that DAN Members receive. Therefore, you might like to consider becoming a DAN Asia-Pacific Member today.
Prices for DAN AP products vary depending on whether or not you are a DAN AP Member and whether you are located within Australia or overseas. As such, we determined it was best for visitors to submit an initial inquiry, rather than an order, to allow the DAN Team to prepare a quote taking into account these variable factors.
Further, as the cost of freight is dependant upon your specific order, submitting an inquiry will allow us to accurately calculate the cost of freight.
Finally, orders from within Australia will attract an additional 10% (for the majority of products) for GST.
Making an Inquiry
- Navigate through the range of DAN AP Products by selecting either view All Products or alternatively searching via the product categories presented.
- For each product you would like to inquire about click the Add to Inquiry button. Doing so will add one of the selected products to your inquiry.
- Once you have selected all your products click the “Finalise Inquiry” button at the top of the page.
- Complete all the required fields on the form and submit.
- The DAN Asia-Pacific Team will respond to your inquiry within 48-hours as long as the inquiry is received before 1pm on a Friday.
- The DAN Team will send you an email with advice on how to proceed if you would like to place an order.
- Orders placed prior to 11.00am on a weekday will be processed the same day, where possible, but will be subject to product availability.
- Order placed after 11.00am on a weekday will usually be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery depending on your location and the mode of delivery chosen.
- All orders are dispatched via courier or express post to allow for the delivery to be tracked.
- Airmail postage is available on request. This amounts to approximately a 10% saving on freight charges and requires 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Freight prices do not include local taxes and duties.
- Unless a product is faulty or does not do the job as described, there are no refunds.
- Where a refund is approved the cost of return freight is the purchasers responsibility. The original freight component is also the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be refunded.
Although DAN AP will attempt to respect delivery times, we shall in no way be responsible for any delay following the consignment of the goods to the courier company. Shipping of goods, by any means, shall be at the sole risk of the addressee.
Payment is required before goods are dispatched. Payment options are as follows:
Please make out to DAN Asia-Pacific
Post cheque/money order with print out of order form to:
DAN AP, PO Box 384, Ashburton, Victoria, 3147 Australia.
Visa, Mastercard or AMEX. Please enter all required details on the online application form.
Thank you for visiting DAN Asia-Pacific's Online Product Catalogue!